How to fill out Database Query Builder fields

chris bohnert chris at altuit.com
Mon Dec 4 13:17:43 EST 2006

Reinhold,

Between 2.7.1 and 2.7.2 Runrev changed the configuration for revdb.  As far
as I know altSqlite and QueryBuilder have always worked when configured as
necessary.

Support for altSqlite, altBrowser and altFont have officially become part of
Runrev as of Dec. 1st.  They can be reached at support(at)runrev.com.  I'd
be happy to help you work through your configuration issues if you contact
me off-list at chris(at)altuit.com

--
cb