How to fill out Database Query Builder fields

chris bohnert chris at altuit.com
Sat Dec 2 20:26:08 EST 2006

Reinhold,

The equivalent querybuilder parameters for your given connect string would
be:

Name:           Fragen
Type:           altSQLite3
Host:          TestDB.db
Port:Database:       TestDB.db
User:           schubert at t-online.de
Password:       ...xyz...

I haven't seen any problems running querybuilder on the UB version.  Does
everything work correctly if you script the database commands with revdb?

--
cb