Morfik

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Dec 2 01:38:16 EST 2006

Brian,

Not necessary to get all worked up. I was just responding to Stephen's
comment about not working with Safari.

And yes, here at Altuit we do have LOTS OF EXPERIENCE WITH SAFARI and Macs.
In fact, too much. Turns out every darn dot release, Apple changes WebKit
another bit and throws poor Chris back into 'fix' mode. Whereas our IE
version of altBrowser hardly ever needed updating.

So, I guess you can say my particular view of Safari isn't all that great.

-Chipp