Galaxy Install

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Dec 1 16:27:12 EST 2006

On Dec 1, 2006, at 12:08 PM, Mikey wrote:

> However, it appears that the only change in my setup is
> the addition of a "My Revolution Studio" folder in the "My Documents"
> folder.  Did I miss something that I have to do to make this work?

Hi Mikey,

Does the "My Revolution Studio" folder have anything in it after
running the Galaxy installer?  What you should get after running the
installer is something like "./My Revolution Studio/plugins/Galaxy
Studio Startup.rev".  The actual path and Galaxy filename depend on
what version of Rev you are running and what version of Galaxy you
installed.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com