Galaxy Install

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 15:08:53 EST 2006

So I managed to pull a complete brain-fart here and apparently Jerry
is busy, as he hasn't responded to my request for some help yet.

I was sent a username and password to download and install Galaxy,
which I did.  However, it appears that the only change in my setup is
the addition of a "My Revolution Studio" folder in the "My Documents"
folder.  Did I miss something that I have to do to make this work?

Thanks.
Mike.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."