Revolution and the Web, feedback wanted, Part 1 of 3

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Dec 1 14:33:46 EST 2006

> As far as Morfik being a startup, and you aren't comfortable with
> that, and you don't like the license, fine.  I understand where you're
> at.  I just don't think your position is typical.  Maybe I'm wrong.
> It wouldn't be the first time.

Just to clarify: I've been speaking specifically as an owner of my
*own* startup. Meaning I'm not comfortable pinning the hopes of my
startup on another startup, which is much different from saying that
nobody should. I do think my position is typical in that particular
case - maybe not the general one.

Regards,
Brian