USB

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Dec 1 13:08:16 EST 2006

Hi Richard,

Scott's right. Chris tells me it is too difficult to create an easy to use
USB driver. The reason is the data you receive is binary and there is huge
amounts of it. So, for each device, you would need to write your own bit
parser and figure out the data stream, effectively doing a lot of the work.
Someone like Chris could do it, but for us to put a 'USB driver' out there
would certainly overwhelm us with support requests.

best,

Chipp