Message Box appears

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Dec 1 06:36:03 EST 2006

> put the scaledScore["memoryforstories"] of field "data1" into msg

Has got me before now! They can be sooooo hard to find when you are
writing lots of stuff to the message box for debugging, and then
forget to delete just one of them! This is especially true in a
library stack, I had a rouge "put xxx" in a library that took me ages
to track down, I eventually found it in a in function a few levels
away from the main API Call!

I think an option that turned off the "put xxx" shortcut would be a
good idea!

All the Best
Dave