Crash report procedure

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Aug 31 23:36:18 EDT 2006

Aloha Chipp:

OK great.. thanks.. this was really an anamoly brought on by our bad
connection (turns out it was the cable modem which Ocean Time Warner had
to replace...)

in the folder where altSplash is download the files there were two files..

htde_main.rev
htde_main.rev.gz

I deleted those (I wish I had tested them first...)

It's as if it got stuck... as normally the htde_main.rev.gz disappears.

are deleting both of them, then it worked.

I'm not sure we have a "resetAll" on the UI

Sivakatirswami