Standalone OS X Apps in 2.7.3 - Default Button Broken

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 20:23:03 EDT 2006

On 9/1/06, Dan Shafer <revolutionary.dan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm probably not searching by the right set of criteria, so there may be a
> BZ on this but I wanted to confirm this is a known issue.
>
> If I create a standalone app for OS X using 2.7.3, the default button comes
> out looking like the old Classic (OS9) default button rather than the new
> throbbing blue one. Not to say I wouldn't actually *prefer* the older
> button, but it's clearly wrong.
>
> Is this a known issue? Any fix or workaround or am I forced once again back
> to 2.6.1 because of stuff RR broke when moving to the 2.7 family?

As Ken says, it is a known issue with the plugins folder not being
copied over. In fairness to RunRev, I use 2 computers and this only
happens on one of them, so I don't know what makes it fail.

Anyway, I recently posted a script for OS X that you can use to
automate the process yourself, and it has the extra benefit of using
"touch" to make the custom icon appear in a newly created standalone.

<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2006-August/086297.html>

Cheers,
Sarah