Sending ArrowKey("down")

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Aug 27 20:43:18 EDT 2006

yep, that's exactly what I ended up doing... much more solid approach,
slightly more verbose,
But sometimes verbose is good: you can see what's  happening

 setting the hilitedline of a fld  makes more sense than
than trying to emulate a  system keyboard input event.

got this now in that same fld.

on tabkey
  if the shiftkey is down then
    saveCaption
    set the hilitedline of fld "fileList" to (gLastLine-1)
    send postimage to fld  "fileList"
  else
    saveCaption
    set the hilitedline of fld "fileList" to (gLastLine+1)
    send postimage to fld  "fileList"
  end if
end tabkey