Play One Movie On Top of Another?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Aug 25 17:47:26 EDT 2006

A sample is up on Rev Online:

Go to "Education" or user space "Sivakatirswami" and check out "Two Movies"

This stack loads two.SMIL files into two player objects , from our
server in San Francisco, which then stream two movies, one underneath
and the other on top.

I would be really interested in testers.
It's working on OSX. Does it work on Windows?

Sivakatirswami