a praise for Galaxy Message Box.

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Fri Aug 25 12:10:43 EDT 2006

Andre,

Thanks much for your praise! As regards the accumulating results
option in Galaxy Message Box, I have to give credit to Troy Rollins
for heckling me until I coded that option and to Trevor DeVore who
QA'd and contributed code where needed.

My primary job on the Galaxy project is to say "no" to complexity in
the UI. Even so, some complexity sneaks in there.

Best,

Jerry Daniels