When does Get URL time out?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 23 17:50:50 EDT 2006

Hello Howard,

Check the socketTimeoutInterval in the docs. This property allows you
to increase time before the request for the url times out.

Rev continues to run a handler after the get/put url command
terminates. It terminates either because it has read all available
data or because it times out.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Convert HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier. Download it at http://
differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 23-aug-2006, om 23:02 heeft Howard Bornstein het volgende geschreven: