text into a tabstopped field

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 21 12:22:19 EDT 2006

Ah hah!! Just as I expected! There IS ambiguity in Transcript... err
Revolution!!! ;-)

Seriously though, this should be corrected. I am reminded that in
Foxpro a plus "+" can add two numbers AND concatenate 2 strings. How
is this the same you ask? Because in both cases the same thing turns
out to mean different things based upon context, which means I cannot
make a code converter that works 100%. No computer language should
even mean 2 different things using one convention. (Anyone at Runrev
listening?)

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management