[ANN.ALT.OT.INFO] Scripter's Scrapbook

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 13:28:25 EDT 2006

Alternate URL for the Scripter's Scrapbook:
You can still use  www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm but it is a bit of a
mouthful, so an easier  address is now available... www.ssbk.co.uk

Pre-Release Announcement ssBk  5.2:
We are currently putting the finishing touches to the next release (v5.2).
It includes a fully fledged API for the development of third-party plugin
utilities (like an XML extractor, an auto-export-and-launch widget, your own
Search palette, Navigator or Menu selectors, or whatever else comes to mind) as
well as a simple system for inter-application communications for 'scripting the
 Scrapbook' remotely.

If anyone else wishes to join the beta-test team of the upgrade with  API-IAC
or write a utility or script to test the system (ssBk newbies welcome),
please contact me. Last I heard, there are still a few places at the bar  although
the light ale has run out.

Thank you. And we now return you to your discussion service...

/H

FLCo
The Scripter's Scrapbook