Problems with standalonebuilder of Rev.2.7.3.?

Martin Meili bmmeili at swissonline.ch
Fri Aug 18 12:36:26 EDT 2006

Hi
I've got a stack I can tax my students in terms of different language
skills with (sliders, text fields in combination with sliders). The
program runs very fast on my PowerPC, OS 10.3.9. I store the data of
each student in textfiles. They are reloadable in my taxation panel.

If I use Revolution 2.7.2  and have a standalone for the intel-32
processor built , the program runs sufficiently, that means, it's
slower than on the PowerPC, but every feature of the program works as I
want it to do.

If I use Revolution 2.7.3, it seems to be faster, but storing data
doesn't work anymore. There must be something wrong with the path, and
the sliders in combination with the textfields don't work anymore. You
can enter data into the texfields using the ask dialogue, but the
thumbposition of the sliders don't change.

What's wrong here? Has anybody had the same or other problems with the
Rev.2.7.3. standalone builder?

Martin