Constraining the pointer within a rect

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 18 04:36:23 EDT 2006

Thanks Phil, Howard and Peter.

I can't get Phil's script to work any better, even with messages
locked.  Howard's seems fine even without.

This suggests that the problem with Phil's is not a recursion caused by
set mousescreenloc, because Howard uses that too.  (Ironically, my
original Rev 1.x script used if thens, so maybe I should have just
resurrected that).

Unless there is a further contribution explaining and fixing the jerky
cursor with Phil's script, I declare the Howard method the preferred
technique for doing a thing you oughn't ;-))

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership

http://www.i-psych.co.uk