Scrolling List Field

John Baxter mandozine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 05:49:44 EDT 2006

Mark,
That is correct. I use "A" for the "A" chord, and "a" for the "Am" chord.
But the code I am using is passing the "Am" rather that the "a", so it is
displaying two chords. I'm not sure how to code this, other than creating a
lookup list. That is what I had before, but I couldn't mix the fonts
successfully. If I put chords in, and then switched to Tab, the chords would
change to Tab. I apologize for my lack of knowledge on this. You have been
extremely helpful and patient.
John