Menu madness

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 12:27:58 EDT 2006

Hi Chris,
 "Madness" is a good term for this behavior!
  The problem appears when you try to add menus to an existing multicard
stack on OS X. If you start with a singlecard stack and create your
menus before adding cards there is no problem. I know!!!
  You can resize the stack in an open card handler but that is so much
of a kludge I'd not recommend it.
 Paul Looney