OT: Is there a more English-like Programming language than Transcript?

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:04:09 EDT 2006

Hey,
  I was just getting the Revolution update and I happened to notice that on
one of the little info screens it displays as it installs it says, "You
don't have to have a degree in programming to develop in Revolution.
Revolution uses an easy to understand English-based language also called
Revolution."  That sounds pretty official that the language is no longer
called "Transcipt" anymore by the people at Runrev.  (Realize that I was
paraphrasing a little except for the sentence "language also called
Revolution" because I don't have a photographic memory).

  TTFN
    Bridger