Is there a more English-like Programming language ?

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 15 16:59:07 EDT 2006

Hi from Paris,

Paul explains it well - but let's look at it another way ! It all
depends on who you are, where you are, and most important,
who you are talking to !

 From Hypercard, through Supercard to Dreamcard, in
Transcript, or WHATEVER ! I find that the majority of people
I talk to have never heard of ANY OF THEM !! Maybe they are
living in another world ! Or perhaps, maybe WE ARE !

Incidentally, I prefer to live in my world (yours  too ?) !

Call it Transcript if you will ..!  Who cares ? We dig it !!!!!
Close to English - Certainly Not ! But acceptable to many,
English or not - "Bien Sûr"  (Of Course !)

Precursors - Without a doubt !

-Francis (nearly 20 years of Mac, and nearly as many  of Hypercard)