Can Rev as CGI pull an URL's HTML into a variable?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 15:42:08 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/15/06 3:36:02 PM, revdev at pdslabs.net writes:

> Don't you need to be using libURL for this to work? So before you issue
> 'put
> url', your CGI would need to 'start using' a stack that includes libUrl.
>
> Phil Davis

I think I understand what you're saying - - - now since I'm just running the
revolution engine as a non-GUI CGI on Mac OS X, can you tell me what exactly
I'd need to reference as a "stack that includes libURL?"   When I downloaded
the revolution engine for Mac OS X Unix, it only came with 1 "rev" file.