Uploading

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Mon Aug 14 15:19:17 EDT 2006

Our program needs to upload files from a computer that uses a
wireless broadband connection to our server approximately 10 times
per hour. Each file averages 1-1.5 MB in size. What is the most
dependable way to do this: liburlFTPupload, liburlFTPuploadFile, or
PUT URL? Dependability is the key issue for us. Blocking or non-
blocking is not an issue.

My understanding is that with PUT URL, there is no information
available about the status of the upload during the upload... only at
the end. This isn't a big issue for us if it's a more dependable way
to upload files of this size.

Thanks.
Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies