Bugs in Revolution 2.7.3

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 13 10:11:26 EDT 2006

Hello,

• Bug #1:

The version manager shows a lot of development versionsand not the
gold master of version 2.7.3.
Making version "2.7.3-dp-2" to default launches version 2.7.2

• Bug # 2:

I have an app where the first open stack just shows itself for  few
second then is hidden and another stack is opened.
This works fine until version 2.7.2. With version 2.7.3 it doesn't
work anymore.
I've tried to create just 2 simple stacks to test it and be sure
nothing else was involved with the bug and the results are the same.

Can anyone on the list confirm those 2 bugs? Thanks.

Regards,

ÉrIC

-- My NeXT computer will Be a Mac too! --