ANN: Pointer Tooltips Plugin

dreamscapesoftware.com - List list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sun Aug 13 02:40:07 EDT 2006

Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Economy-x-Talk is glad to announce a plug-in for Revolution, named Pointer Tooltips. which displays the names of objects, such as fields and buttons, in multi-line tooltips. Save the plugin in your plug-ins folder, choose RevAltTooltip* from the Plug-ins menu, and click the checkbox to turn it on.

Mark,

This is a really wonderful plugin, but I'm noticing an issue.  I'm running Rev 2.7.2 on Win XP and after I enabled the plugin and draged a button to my stack, it delete's right away.  The plugin works fine for the existing controls, but try to add a new one and it delete's the control immediately.

Let me know if you need a better example of the bug I'm experiencing.  Otherwise I like it!  Great job!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
www.dreamscapesoftware.com