ANN: Pointer Tooltips Plugin

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Aug 12 21:56:11 EDT 2006

Hi Dar,

You could just have asked for it. Well ok, you did, eventually. Here
is the announcement of a cool plugin.

Pointer Tooltips Plugin 1.0 for Runtime Revolution

Economy-x-Talk is glad to announce a plug-in for Revolution, named
Pointer Tooltips. which displays the names of objects, such as fields
and buttons, in multi-line tooltips. Save the plugin in your plug-ins
folder, choose RevAltTooltip* from the Plug-ins menu, and click the
checkbox to turn it on.

The Pointer Tooltip plug-in shows the long names of objects, such as
fields and buttons, in a multi-line tooltip, while the pointer tool
is selected. Save the plug-in in your plug-ins folder, choose
RevAltTooltip* from the Plug-ins menu, and click the checkbox to turn
it on. When the tooltips get distracting, simply click the checkbox
again to turn it off.

The Pointer Tooltip plug-in has been tested with Revolution 2.0.3,
2.6.1 and 2.7.3. Earlier versions of Revolution are not supported. It
works fine on Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Windows 98 and Windows XP and can
also be used with Media, although not as plug-in. If you experience
problems while using this plug-in with Revolution 2.0.3 or later or
with different operating systems, please contact us.

The Pointer Tooltip plug-in is freeware. Redistribution of this plug-
in is not allowed. You can download the latest version from the
Developers section of our homepage at http://economy-x-talk.com.
Please, don't give this plug-in away but refer your friends to the
website instead.

We are very grateful to everyone who helped with ideas and beta
testing, particularly Björnke von Gierke, Malte Bril, Wouter Abraham
and Sean Shao.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 12-aug-2006, om 7:20 heeft Dar Scott het volgende geschreven: