Strange artifacts everywhere in MacOSX

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Aug 11 14:34:04 EDT 2006

I'm not blaming Rev, or Galaxy or anything yet, however after
updating everything -- Rev 2.7.3, Galaxy Studio, I started getting
strange window and selection artifacts in every application on the
Mac...

This is a systemwide problem.

Note the strange black outlines of different shapes around the
windows - these goes away when the window isn't selected. On more
complex windows, a box forms around a control, perhaps the first
numbered item or something.

I've re-installed Tiger (while keeping settings) and it didn't fix
it. I've disabled Default Folder and Aliasmenu -- the only
finder-altering extensions I'm aware of... no change.

Anyone else see this?

examples at
http://barncard.com/gallery2/v/REV/20060809/
--