RichText Implementation

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 13:09:32 EDT 2006

Jan.......

The only official word on future release features at RevCon came from CEO
Kevin Miller under non-disclosure. Obviously, we're not at liberty to
discuss any of that information here. I can say that there was a lot of
scuttlebutt at the show about this very topic and that I will be quite
surprised not to see it in some future release. Whether that will come
within a year, I can't say and I'm not sure anyone, including Kevin, could
say with certainty.

But I feel your pain. Lack of rich text formatting has forced me onto
another dev platform for one big project and is threatening to do so for
another.