Export PNG weirdness

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 09:53:51 EDT 2006

Hello everyone.

Can anybody help with this ...

I am exporting PNGs from fields, using this syntax:

   export snapshot from field fname to file imgPath as PNG

This works just fine on about 30 or so fields, but when I come to one
particular field it fails with error message:

     export: can't write to file, mask file, or container

All the fields are opaque.  If I switch this field to non-opaque...
it works fine... or if I export as JPEG it works fine!  The only
difference (that I can see) between this field and others is that it
is larger than the others.

Has anyone come across this problem before?  Could there be some
other property that I have overlooked that is causing the problem?

I am pulling my hair out at this one (and at my age I don't have too
much to lose)

Chris