OT: Is there a more English-like Programming language than Transcript?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Aug 10 20:31:39 EDT 2006

Dar Scott wrote:
> I have had trouble explaining Transcript to customers, so now say
> Revolution.

I've never had that trouble.  I say I develop software with Revolution,
and when I'm talking about the language specifically I say Transcript.

After Director's Lingo, Flash's ActionScript, ToolBook's OpenTalk,
Netscape's JavaScript, and a few dozen other major scripting languages
(prety much all scripting language vendors who aren't Microsoft or an MS
knockoff), it doesn't seem so strange a thing.

Sometimes the entire world isn't wrong.

More productive to differentiate oneself in a more meaningful form....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal