Regular Expression question

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Aug 10 18:43:53 EDT 2006

Actually after thinking about this, it is not ambiguous at all. In
both examples "line x" means the line without a cr. But in Devin's
example, he is comparing against each line in the container, whereas
I was I was simply checking for the existance of line x ANYWHERE in
the container. I guess I was wrong <cough sputter gag aaaak!> OH that
hurts!

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management