[ANN] darzTimer, a plugin for high-res timing in development

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Aug 10 00:41:19 EDT 2006

On Aug 9, 2006, at 2:31 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> The folks at Dar's Lab (a division of Dar Scott Consulting) are
> pleased to make available to the Revolution community the darzTimer
> plugin.  The plugin allows you to insert and remove a timing API
> for use in the IDE during development.

One question that has come up is "Why not a library that can be used
in an application?"

If the plugin works out well, then I will change it so it will
install where you want a stack library that can be used in
applications.  Also, at that time I would have more exhaustive
testing done on the timing methods.

Dar Scott