HTML Tag Cleaner Fails

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Aug 9 14:38:23 EDT 2006

On Aug 9, 2006, at 11:58 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> It is easy to see which camp we are in.
>
> Are you eager to get the space representation fixed or enhanced?
> If yes, you are probably in the HTML camp.  If no, then not.

And if you are surprised at the entities handled when htmlText is set
that are not even generated when htmText is fetched, then you are
probably in the 'tagged' or 'formatting' camp.

If you think it is most important that 'set the htmlText of field x
to the htmlText of field x' should leave it unchanged, then you are
probably in the 'tagged' or 'formatting' camp.  This is a little fuzzy.

Dar