Purchasing Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Aug 8 07:54:45 EDT 2006

On 8/8/06 2:36 PM, "Sakari" <sakari.ruoho at academica.com> wrote:

Hi Sakari,

> If there's someone who has bought Valentina, could you help me please?

> I've been planning to buy Valentina for Revolution, but there's a few
> obstacles I've come by, so I'm asking here if you don't mind.

> First thing I came across is the website Valentina or the Paradigma Software
> has. It is absolutely weak. Won't go into details, but when I go to website
> with this kind of quality I start to wonder if the product itself is same
> quality.

What you mean with weak ?

> I wanted to ask someone in Paradigma if I would get registration key after
> ordering the product and there's not a single e-mail I could forward my
> problem.

We do not provide emails on site to avoid spam.
Right Lynn?

We give on support pages ways to subscribe to Valentina main list and/or
beta list

> I'm still planning to buy the product, but really can't do that before I get
> answers to these questions.

You can ask me any tech issues,
And you can ask Lynn any license issues.
And you can ask any other question on Valentina lists.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology