Purchasing Valentina

Sakari sakari.ruoho at academica.com
Tue Aug 8 07:36:46 EDT 2006

If there's someone who has bought Valentina, could you help me please?

I've been planning to buy Valentina for Revolution, but there's a few
obstacles I've come by, so I'm asking here if you don't mind.

First thing I came across is the website Valentina or the Paradigma Software
has. It is absolutely weak. Won't go into details, but when I go to website
with this kind of quality I start to wonder if the product itself is same
quality.

I wanted to ask someone in Paradigma if I would get registration key after
ordering the product and there's not a single e-mail I could forward my
problem.

I'm still planning to buy the product, but really can't do that before I get
answers to these questions.

Sakari Ruoho

Programmer

Academica Information Oy