HTML Tag Cleaner Fails

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 8 07:22:53 EDT 2006

Exactly, Bill. Nothing bizarre about it. Thank you for looking up the
reference.

TextEdit application behaves exactly like Revolution fields in this
respect.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 8-aug-2006, om 12:56 heeft Bill Marriott het volgende geschreven: