Plugin visibility

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sun Aug 6 19:09:24 EDT 2006

Hi Dar -

Good question. My short answer: no. Sounds like a good feature request.

Rephrasing the question:
Is there any IDE (stack that isn't opened | flag that isn't set) that always
gets opened|set, but isn't opened|set until after all startup plugins are
opened? If you know of one, I guess you could use that.

I looked at the 'rev' messages you can send to a plugin upon opening, but I
don't see anything there that tells you 'what time it is'.

Please let us know if you uncover a way. Sounds quite useful.

Phil Davis