shell command ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Aug 6 14:32:27 EDT 2006

Hi Martin,

On Mac OS X, you might want to start the name of your file with a
period, on Windows you need to check the Attrib command, on Mac OS 9
you might want to use an AppleScript OSAX called FileVisibility.

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 6-aug-2006, om 19:55 heeft Martin Meili het volgende geschreven: