Object Library

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Aug 5 12:11:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

Has the question quoted below ever been answered? I seem to remember
to have seen this question, about where the Object Library went, pop
up a few times.

I took the stack revdefaultlibrary.rev, which resides in the folder ~/
revolution xyz/components/save/userobjects/ and put this folder into
~/documents/my revolution/resources/object libraries/. If I open the
Objects library in 2.7.2 now, all objects are available again.

I assume that this is just a glitch in the new installer.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.