Studio License Renewal Cost

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 5 11:48:49 EDT 2006

Ok, I've been as vocal as everyone else on this list about Rev
pricing, particularly the fact that it has always seemed a bit quirky
to me.

That being said, over time I've come to realize that Rev is well
worth what I've paid for it--based on what it DOES for me.  If the
upgrade cost really bugs you, you can always do what I did--forgo the
upgrade for a year and use the older version for until an upgrade
comes along with features you feel you *must* have.  (For me it was
Universal Binary support.)

Just my 2 cents.  YMMV.

Marian