RichText Implementation

Jan Sælid janselid at broadpark.no
Sat Aug 5 06:27:24 EDT 2006

Salute

I’ve come to the point where I need to implement the Script function into my
application. I’ve build all the functionality around this function and
delayed the scriptwriter until a proper richtext field was implemented into
revolution.  It doesn’t seem that revolution will add this feature to
revolution in the nearest future. So my question is: Does anyone know of
anyone that have hardcoded this function into revolution? Or is my only
option to hardcode this myself?

I’m really in need of individual paragraphs.

Regards

Jan