form email to RevCGI

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 4 15:32:39 EDT 2006

Hi Chris,

First of all, the e-mail clients I sue let me turn off all the
features that I would need to fill your your web forms and that's
exactly what I did. I read my e-mail in text format only and if
someone sends me an html formatted e-mail with too much of gibberich,
I return a kind request for a text-only mail.

Having that said, I can't remember if you already told us whether
you're using a POST or GET method. I can imagine that an e-mail
client is not advanced enough to do a POST but you can always use GET
because that's a simple url.

I didn't connect to a Rev CGI engine from an e-mail client, but I did
from browsers as well as Revolution itself. Getting a URL was never
troublesome.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 4-aug-2006, om 20:11 heeft HyperChris at aol.com het volgende
geschreven: