Studio License Renewal Cost

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Aug 4 10:28:40 EDT 2006

I think the pricing is appropriate for a professional product. It's
also the only way a little company can survive and still continue
development. The features that's coming in the future (I can't talk
about it - NDA) will make it all worthwhile.

If you don't make money with the product and are just playing around
with it, then yes one doesn't need the upgrades... just use what's
already in the version you have.

We Enterprise customers pay more than $199/year. And I am not complaining.

You don't want to pay for the newer versions... then don't upgrade.

It's also unfair to expect RunRev to be Adobe. You should know better
than that.

sqb

--
stephen barncard