Catching Error Messages

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Aug 3 18:26:51 EDT 2006

Hi Gregory,

Are you a statistician? Sample size should not play any role in the
size of numbers that Revolution can handle. What exactly are you
having a problem with? You an catch error messages by using the try-
catch control structure. Just put this around the syntax that does
the calculations and show an error dialog if you "catch" an error.
See the docs for more info.

Some of the information is difficult to retrieve if a stack is
password protected. I made a shareware library that allows you to
catch errors in password protected stacks. The library gives you
several ways to parse and display errors. If this sounds useful, have
a look at the developers section of the Economy-x-Talk website.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 4-aug-2006, om 0:13 heeft Gregory Lypny het volgende geschreven: