Answer/File File Name combo problems

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Aug 3 13:40:10 EDT 2006

On Aug 2, 2006, at 5:02 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> C:/chocolate/C:\mockchocolate\white\chip.txt

Ah, yes.  Bug 3300.

Any experience of success with the Rev dialogs?  If not, I'll
continue with the system dialogs and check it and extract what I need.

(I hope my example did not offend any white chocolate fans.  I
realize that white chocolate contains cacao fat, called cocoa butter
in the US, and thus might be called a 1/99 or 0/100 chocolate, but
some might not agree, saying chocolate requires some nontrivial
amount of cacao solids, that is, the substance of cocoa.  Others say
that is moot since white chocolate usually contains milk and is more
properly called chocolate candy, as is milk chocolate.  I'll accept
white as a cacao product.)

Dar Scott