Answer/File File Name combo problems

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Aug 2 19:02:31 EDT 2006

I'm using 'answer file with' and 'ask file with', too.  On Windows XP
and with the system dialog.

If the user selects the file, this works OK.  But if the user drops
down the File Name combo box (I think that is what it is) and selects
a recent file (by full path), 'it' contains the text of the folder
path followed by the full path.

Like this:

C:/chocolate/C:\mockchocolate\white\chip.txt

I could parse that out, but I suspect there is a right way to do this
and get the right path.  Or maybe a way to clear or set the combo list.

Dar Scott