LibURL Error Previous request not completed

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 2 10:37:23 EDT 2006

Jim,

All this has properly been dealt with. The question is not how to
track succesful uploads and downloads, the question is rather whether
a command or request should be blocking and how to deal with that.
I'm giving that some thought and will reply to Dave shortly.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 2-aug-2006, om 16:28 heeft Jim Ault het volgende geschreven: