repeating key delay time

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Aug 2 07:04:08 EDT 2006

   Is there a way (within Rev) to adjust the delay interval between
when the first Key message is sent and, if the user continues to hold
down the key, the subsequent messages.  I'm working on adding
arrowKey  control for a Pong type game and it would be nice to
eliminate that normally useful lag.   In OSX there is a System
setting under "Keyboard & Mouse" that is called "Delay Until
Repeat."  I'm looking for something similar but from within Rev.
Thanks,

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)