2.6 Dreamcard stacks won't launch when converted to 2.7

Curtis Ford cford at gwm.sc.edu
Tue Aug 1 14:55:57 EDT 2006

I've run into the copy/paste problem before, and usually just try to remember to use the pulldown menu.. irritating but not a big deal.

I did also try opening a Dreamcard file in 2.7, then opening a new stack, and copying a button into the new stack, but this also didn't let me copy - nothing happened when I chose "paste object."

In any case I'm left with the problem of not being able to convert my main project - and everything I've done in Rev - to standalones in 2.7. I've posted a tiny 'hello world' app created in Dreamcard to user space:  Curt, category: General; it's called "Hello World Legacy" (3k). If anyone has a moment to try & save it as a standalone, or confirm the problem, I'd really appreciate it.

-Curt